Tools to Do The Work
Everything you need to do The Work is available to you free here.
The Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet and other downloadables are available by clicking the download button in the top right corner of every page of this website.
one belief at a time
judge your neighbor
Sharing School Exercises
If you use any of the exercises found this page, please be sure that the BKI copyright is visible and that the exercise remains unaltered.
- Accepting the Gift of Criticism (Do not do “behind the back” portion of the exercise.)
- Beyond Justification
- Conflict Resolution
- Discovering Underlying Motives
- I Complain About… Because…
- Making Amends—The Living Turnaround
- Morning Walk
- One-Belief-at-a-Time Worksheet
- Seeking Love, Approval, and Appreciation
- Judge-Your-Neighbor Worksheet
From I Need Your Love—Is That True?
- A Cup of Tea – pg. 58
- An Honest No – pg. 81
- Beginning to Notice Your Thoughts – pg. 30
- Criticism – pg. 216
- Getting Dressed to Kill – pg. 36
- Interruption – pg. 47
- Letter of Apology – pg. 212
- Life Beyond Manners – pg. 43
- Lunch Date – pg. 49
- Most Ashamed – pg. 207
- My Happiness Depends on Someone Else – pg. 65
- Noticing What Happens When You Believe Your Thoughts – pg. 33
- The Ultimate Approval Giver – pg. 55
- Tuning Out – pg. 49
- What I Don’t Want You to Know About Me – pg. 209